BIRMINGHAM, AL - Montgomery Transport, one of the nation’s leading flatbed carriers, named Love’s Travel Stops as its 2021 Partner of the Year. ...Read More
2018 GREEN FOR GRADES
Montgomery Entities are excited to once again offer the 2018 Green for Grades program!
UPDATE: Thank you everyone for submitting report cards! The deadline to submit report cards has passed and Checks will be sent out by July 13th.
Here's a snapshot:
• The Montgomery Entities recognize and congratulate the achievements of our employees’ children and/or stepchildren with the Green 4 Grades program.
• The program rewards our employees’ children and/or stepchildren starting at the first (1st) grade level and going through twelfth (12th) grade level with money for each “A” they receive in academic and non-academic subjects. The “A” is based on their yearly average.
• We will also reward our employees’ younger children and/or stepchildren with $1.00 for each year-end “A”, “S”, “O” or Pass received in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade up to a maximum of $20.
• To be eligible for the green, the employee must have at least 90 days of service with Montgomery Transport, Montgomery Logistics, MT Select, MT Dedicated or RM Logistics and the grade on the child’s report card must be an “A” based on the school’s grading scale.
• The program is based on the year-end report card and the yearly average.
Get your submissions form here or get one from Donna at the front desk!
BIRMINGHAM, AL – In an effort to better serve their professional drivers, Montgomery Transportation Group is pleased to announce their investment ...Read More