Join the MT Money Team
$.63 Average CPM
Our Professional Drivers average $.63 CPM and earn up to $1,200 weekly minimum pay driving flatbed trucks.
Join Montgomery Transport, where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry-leading pay, weekly home time and up to $2,000 orientation pay. CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at Montgomery provide a loyalty and incentive program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Weekly Minimum Pay ensures consistency and reliability during seasonably-soft market conditions.
- Average of $70,000 annually
- Weekly home time based on driver domicile
- Pay for Performance - earn up to an additional $500 / 4 wk. pay period
- Orientation Pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment averaging 1.5 years old
- Short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay
- Corporate chaplain service
Weekly Minimum Pay *
We understand that some things happen on the road that are out of our drivers control. If you're scheduled to work 5 days a week, and elements out of your control throw a wrench in your schedule, we've got your back.
$1,000 for drivers with 6-12 months
$1,100 for 12-36 months
1,200 for 36+ months
Short Term Disability
- 1 year of CDL-A OTR driving experience with 1 year of flatbed experience
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coils required due to social distancing training restrictions
- No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents combined in the last 3 years
- No DUI, drug convictions, or drug-related charges in the past 10 years