National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is when America takes the time to honor all professional truck drivers for their hard work and commitment in ...Read More
2019 GREEN 4 GRADES
Montgomery Entities are excited to once again offer the 2019 Green 4 Grades program!
Here's a snapshot:
• The Montgomery Entities recognize and congratulate the achievements of our employees’ children and/or stepchildren with the Green 4 Grades program.
• The program rewards our employees’ children and/or stepchildren starting at the first (1st) grade level and going through twelfth (12th) grade level with money for each “A” they receive in academic and non-academic subjects. The “A” is based on their yearly average.
• We will also reward our employees’ younger children and/or stepchildren with $1.00 for each year-end “A”, “S”, “O” or Pass received in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade up to a maximum of $20.
• To be eligible for the green, the employee must have at least 90 days of service with Montgomery Transport, Montgomery Logistics, MT Select, MT Dedicated or RM Logistics and the grade on the child’s report card must be an “A” based on the school’s grading scale.
• The program is based on the year-end report card and the yearly average.
Get your submissions form here or get one from Donna at the front desk!