- All drivers going through orientation will be required to obtain a TWIC card. Montgomery Transport will provide transportation immediately following physicals on Monday to the TWIC office in Decatur, AL. TWIC cards to be paid for by driver employees out of your first three paychecks.
- Because we only hire experienced flatbed drivers, orientation is conducted over a four day period, Monday through Thursday.
- No out of pocket expenses. Transportation, meals and lodging are provided. Drivers are paid $1,500 for orientation.
- Please bring your Drivers License, Social Security Card, TWIC card if you have one and Alabama Coil Certificate. Alabama Coil Certificate is required, but you may take the test during your orientation.
- Your first delivery will either be Friday or Monday, we almost always have the capability to get you home for your first weekend.
- Montgomery Transport provides all drivers with the following PPE: a hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses.
- Lodging will be at the TownePlace Suites, 500 Wildwood North Circle, Birmingham, AL 35209, Phone : (205) 943-0114
Click here for Detailed Orientation Information