- All drivers going through orientation will be required to obtain a TWIC card. Montgomery Transport will provide transportation immediately following physicals on Monday to the TWIC office in Decatur, AL. TWIC cards to be paid for by driver employees out of your first three paychecks.
- Because we only hire experienced flatbed drivers, orientation is conducted over a four day period, usually Monday through Thursday.
- No out of pocket expenses! Transportation, meals and lodging are provided. Drivers are paid $1,200 for orientation.
- Please bring your Drivers License, Social Security Card, TWIC card if you have one and Alabama Coil Certificate. Alabama Coil Certificate is required, but you can take the test during your orientation.
- Your first delivery will either be Friday or Monday, we almost always have the capability to get you home for your first weekend.
- Bring your safety gear to orientation! For your first load, you’ll need a hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, long sleeve shirt, and steel toe boots. If you are unable to bring your own hardhat, Montgomery Transport will temporarily provide you one until you are able to get yours from home.
- Lodging will be at the Holiday Inn, 5000 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd North, Birmingham, AL 35212, Phone : (205)909-1999
Click here for Detailed Orientation Information